This role is perfect for a high-achieving candidate who has a passion for education, loves EdTech, and enjoys sales!
The successful candidate will be a quick learner, emotionally intelligent, and possess a strong desire to achieve personal and team sales goals. They will be able to deliver high-level, in-depth K-12 product demonstrations and communicate and network with district leaders in an engaging manner. They enjoy work most when an integral part of a talented and dynamic team that is shaping the future of the business.
There is a genuine and real possibility of quick progression within the company for talented employees who are fast learners, enjoy extra responsibility, and exceed their sales targets.
Our team consists of many wonderful and highly talented former educators – we welcome teachers and administrators to apply with no sales experience – if they consider themselves tech-savvy and high achieving individuals who would enjoy a fast-paced sales environment.
- Open up new sales regions for Boardworks with pioneering sales efforts
- Conduct face to face and online demonstrations for K-12 Admin
- Attend network, county, and statewide meetings and conferences
- Hit and surpass set sales revenue targets on a consistent basis
- Manage the full sales cycle from lead generation to closing sales
- Build a network of district references, case studies, and contacts
- Use the company database to manage and track sales leads
- Create successful e-mail campaigns to generate sales leads
- Potential to train and manage sales consultants for new regions
Boardworks is a rapidly growing EdTech company that provides highly interactive and supplemental K-12 resources to help enhance teaching and learning. Our goal is to empower every teacher to engage students and improve learning outcomes across all educational environments