What is Boardworks?
Boardworks publishes educational software designed for whole-class teaching on interactive whiteboards and projectors, with a growing range of products covering science, math, English, history and languages for elementary, middle and high school teaching, including AP courses.
Watch a short video to see how Boardworks resources can transform teaching and learning in your school below, or scroll down to read more or to order our free sample disc.
Boardworks resources are:
Built from your state learning standards
- Boardworks offers interactive teaching resources for science, math, English, history and languages that are designed specifically for your individual state learning standards to match your teaching needs exactly. Many of our resources are mapped to Common Core State Standards too.
- Each resource has an intuitive interactive menu system that allows you to browse the material by state standard or by topic, making it easy to find and select the material you want to teach with.
Packed with interactivity
- Technology dominates the way modern students think and learn, and current research shows that students learn faster and achieve more in an interactive hands-on classroom environment. That's why at Boardworks we pack our resources with a wealth of exciting multimedia activities, including tasks, animations, flexible diagrams and graphs, audio, video and quizzes.
- The variety of activities in Boardworks resources means that students of all learning styles are engaged, and abstract concepts are represented in a variety of ways, allowing them to be grasped much more easily than they ever could be with a textbook.
- Because you can personalize the resources and integrate your own, Boardworks supports differentiated learning, perfect for mixed-ability classes, as response to intervention (RTI) or for the most advanced students.
- The resources are delivered in PowerPoint, meaning that you can edit and tailor them to suit the needs of an individual student or class. You can reveal complex information step by step at the pace that's right for your class, and many of the interactive activities are flexible and can be altered every time you use them.
Resources teachers love to use
- Boardworks resources contain thousands of ready-prepared slides, saving you hours of valuable preparation time.
- The familiar PowerPoint format means that Boardworks is incredibly easy to use: you can use the resources right away, and no training is required. The software is simple to load onto any Windows computer, and can be used on any number of computers across your school.
Order your free sample disc!
CLICK HERE to order a free sample disc with a wealth of interactive activities to try out.