Why Boardworks for Common Core?
Boardworks is committed to easing your transition to the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics and English Language Arts.
- are mapped to both Common Core State Standards and individual state learning standards to ease the transition between the two.
- clearly show which presentations match to each standard.
- contain useful icons to show how each slide of material correlates to each standard.
- are far more cost-effective than investing in textbooks.
- contain a wealth of exciting interactive activities to promote hands-on learning and help students understand rigorous content.
"Our district uses Boardworks for sixth, seventh and eighth grade math and Algebra I, and we have been more than impressed with the alignment between the software program and the Common Core State Standards for Mathematics. It has made a world of difference for our teachers in the time spent developing interactive presentations, and has helped to support the Smartboard initiative in our district. This software has tremendously eased the burden of implementation of the new standards."
Victoria B. Kiser, Secondary Math Curriculum Facilitator, Gaston County Schools, North Carolina
If you would like to find out more about how Boardworks can help ease your transition to Common Core, call us today at 855-405-7939.
The Common Core State Standards, based on the best national and international standards, have been formally adopted by 45 states, 4 territories, the District of Columbia and the Department of Defense Education Activity.
The Common Core State Standards:
- are aligned with college and work expectations
- are clear, understandable and consistent
- include rigorous content and application of knowledge through high-order skills
- build upon strengths and lessons of current state standards
- are informed by other top performing countries, so that all students are prepared to succeed in our global economy and society
- are evidence-based.
Boardworks is committed to making your transition to Common Core as smooth as possible. Our resources are mapped to both your state standards and Common Core state standards to ease the transition, and clearly show how each presentation covers the standards.
Boardworks resources for Common Core are now available for Elementary School Math, Middle School Math, High School Algebra I, High School Algebra II and High School Geometry, High School English and Beginners' and High School Spanish.
High School Algebra for Common Core
Download a PDF to find out how Boardworks can ease your transition to Common Core for Middle School Math.