Working for Boardworks
We are currently recruiting for a number of roles. Please see below for details.
Full/part time inside sales
We have exciting opportunities for both full time and part time inside sales staff to join our sales team in New York.
Are you looking for a new challenge in a fast-growing company selling market-leading electronic educational resources to the schools market? Boardworks is an educational publisher, producing innovative multimedia resources for teaching and learning. We are a nationwide company that operates and sells all over the U.S., and are at the forefront of the educational market.
The role will involve:
- contacting schools and districts to generate product demonstrations with new and existing customers throughout the U.S.
- lead generation, list building, undertaking research and phone and email correspondence
- working closely with the Sales Manager throughout the full sales cycle to help manage the sales pipeline and offer optimum support
This role is perfect for someone who is either a smart recent college graduate or a candidate with 1-3 years of sales experience, looking to kick-start their sales career in a fast-growing company. The ideal candidate would like to learn the business in this role through the training provided and grow quickly into a top-producing sales career. The successful candidate will be extremely target-driven and self-motivated. They will work best when they are challenged, busy, and part of a team.
The successful candidate will:
- be a recent graduate with work and/or internship experience throughout college, or have up to three years sales experience
- have a strong desire to establish a career path in sales within a fast-growing company
- be a self-motivated, target-driven individual with high energy and a positive attitude
- be detail-orientated, with excellent interpersonal, written and verbal skills to help inform and influence customers
- ideally have knowledge of the education industry.
This varied and exciting role represents an exciting opportunity in an organization that offers real possibilities for promotion for talented employees who exceed their targets.
To apply, please send a resume as soon as possible to firstname.lastname@example.org.